The vision of Interwoven Group is to see people in or at risk of exploitation encounter Jesus Christ through accessing safe environments of restoration, educational and work opportunities, that will transform lives and communities.
This opportunity is well-suited for the individual or couple who desire to live out the gospel through an active café/work environment. Supporting the Café Manager, this role seeks to mentor and provide business-skills training and offer training for students from the Interwoven Vocational Center who may work with the Common Grounds Cafe’.
- In a posture of coach/mentor, works directly with the Café Manager to prepare and execute training plans
- Oversees training of students from the Vocational Trade Center who may be learning in the café’
- Work directly with the Vocational Trade Center Director to review current curriculum, implement and evaluate curriculum for the barista and food safety courses for both theory and practical application to create academic success while maintaining compliance with government guidelines
- Minimum of three years in management of hospitality business or owned-and-run hospitality business
- Mentor posture
- Effective communication and decision making skills
- Knowledge and experience in:
- Basic accounting and budgeting
- Economics and sales fundamentals
- Leadership, communications and teaming
- Yearly operational planning
- Business degree
- Previous cross-cultural work experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.